Monday 21 May 2012

Back on it!

Yay!!!!! I'm back - did ya miss me?
I've been having a knee-induced rest. 


I did run on Wednesday, but only managed to get about 10 mins through before my knees gave up. I was gutted, it was a lovely evening and I was really up for a good run. I walked for a bit, but didn't feel I could track anything.


Thursday was rest day anyway, because I knew I wouldn't want to run after a long day at work. My knees still hurt on Friday and Saturday, so just to be sure, I gave Sunday a miss too, deciding instead to start Week 2 over again today.


It was such a lovely evening, it was great to be out making the most of it. There were lots of people out and about, even got to run behind Dan's legs for a while as they overtook me lol!


It wasn't the most comfortable run ever, but it got better. And I'm pleased I'm back on it. Roll on tomorrow. Woo hoo!


Stats for today:

Start time: 18:56
Route: Prom, steep hill and back down through town
Training type: Jog
Weather: Gorgeous!!!

Distance: 3.37 miles
Time: 38:16
Pace: 11'21" 
with: 'Now That's What I Call Running'

Felt: ok, good to be back

Best Bit(s): running all the way (apart from the steep bit at the top of the hill - I'll beat it one day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment