Monday 14 May 2012

Tough going tonight

Today's stats:

Start time: 17:57
Route: Down the prom, up the hill, down the road back into town
Training type: Jog 
Weather: Windy but dry

Distance: 3.45 miles
Time: 39:24
Pace: 11'24" 
with: new toons (thanks for the recommendation Nicci, loving 'Now That's What I Call Running'!)

Felt: tough and slow 

Best Bit(s): seeing so many people  I know (Debbie, Mito, Jancis, Lynn, Antony , one of Caroline's girls - not sure which one!, Bobit - driving!, Ann to name the ones I can remember!) waving and giving supportive comments - I LOVE living here!!!


Worst Bit(s): aching, heavy legs nearly all the way (that slog around the field yesterday has made my lower legs sore in places I don't usually ache!) and having to walk up the whole of the hill!!!!

2 comments: